At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for 75 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck/trailer equipment across 11 locations in Saskatchewan.
We have a permanent full time opportunity for a Shipper/Receiver at our Melfort branch . This position will carry out general shipping and receiving tasks including parts delivery and order maintenance as well as assist in the upkeep of the Parts Department.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
– Positive and team oriented attitude
– Punctual, reliable, and ability to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
– Strong organizational skills
– Possess a valid drivers license and clean drivers abstract
– Previous experience in a shipping/receiving role is considered an asset
– Ability to lift and move heavy objects (60lbs-120lbs)
Redhead Equipment offers an industry leading compensation package with a positive and safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.