Agricultural Equipment Service Technician
Website Redhead Equipment
At Redhead Equipment we do “Whatever It Takes” to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing for 75 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and trucking equipment across 11 locations in Saskatchewan.
Our branch in Humboldt has a career opportunity available for an Agricultural Equipment Service Technician. This position is responsible for the inspection, diagnosis, repair, and service of equipment at our service shop. Preference would be given to individuals with Journeyman status, but we invite apprentices or those with an interest in this trade to apply. Other trades journeyperson certification or experience will be considered.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
– Overall mechanical ability
– Experience and/or formal trade training in Agricultural Equipment mechanics is considered an asset
– Mechanical and/or computerized diagnostic skills
– Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic & electric schematics
– Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
– Positive and team-oriented attitude
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including different benefit packages to meet your family’s needs, a matching RRSP plan and a positive and safe work environment. Technicians have access to our Apprenticeship Incentive Program as well as annual boot and tool allowances.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.