Redhead Equipment Earns Case IH Pinnacle Excellence Recognition
Press Release – Racine, Wis. (Oct. 8, 2015)
Case IH is pleased to recognize Redhead Equipment in Estevan, Saskatchewan, for achieving Pinnacle Excellence status in all five areas of its business — Sales, Marketing, Operations, Parts and Service.
The Pinnacle Excellence Program is a company-wide initiative developed cooperatively by Case IH and the Case IH Dealer Advisory Board to help dealers deliver a best-in-class experience in today’s constantly changing agriculture landscape. It recognizes dealerships for achievement in the key areas identified as important to success by both dealers and Case IH.
“The Pinnacle Excellence Program serves as the blueprint to help Case IH dealers evolve into best-in-class businesses to better serve our customers and meet the increasing demands required to sell, service and maintain sophisticated agricultural equipment,” said Jim Walker, vice president, Case IH North America.
The five areas where Case IH dealerships are evaluated are:
1) Sales — Dealerships are evaluated on their retail sales environment; personnel competency and training; sales pursuance methodology and technology; and customer satisfaction process.
2) Marketing — Dealerships are evaluated on their strategic marketing efforts; promotion of the Case IH brand and individual dealership; proper retailing and merchandising environments; participation in advertising and promotions; and customer relationship management.
3) Operations — Dealerships are evaluated on leadership and team development; process improvement; business planning; commitment to a safe, well-organized work environment; professional career development; and standard operating policies and procedures.
4) Parts — Dealerships are evaluated on customer satisfaction; retail selling environment; personnel competency and training; and inventory management processes.
5) Service — Dealerships are evaluated on their ability to support customer and product requirements; representation of a positive, professional brand image; commitment to high levels of technical competency; maintaining a safe, well-organized and well-equipped service environment; and competency and training of service personnel.
“At Case IH, we talk about doing our part to help Ag producers ‘Be Ready,’ because tomorrow’s infinite potential is open to those who prepare themselves,” added Walker. “Redhead Equipment has shown its commitment to serving customers’ needs by earning Pinnacle Excellence recognition, and we offer our congratulations.”
For more information on Case IH products and services, visit caseih.com.
About Case IH
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to collaborating with its customers to develop the most powerful, productive, reliable equipment — designed to meet today’s agricultural challenges. With headquarters in the United States, Case IH has a network of dealers and distributors that operates in over 160 countries. Case IH provides agricultural equipment systems, flexible financial service offerings and parts and service support for professional farmers and commercial operators through a dedicated network of professional dealers and distributors. Productivity-enhancing products include tractors; combines and harvesters; hay and forage equipment; tillage tools; planting and seeding systems; sprayers and applicators; site-specific farming tools; and utility vehicles. Case IH is a brand of CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI).
About Redhead Equipment
Redhead Equipment is your heavy duty equipment dealer for trucks, trailers, construction and agricultural equipment in Saskatchewan. With over 475 employees committed to providing exceptional customer service, we offer our customers premium brands such as Case IH, CASE, Volvo and Mack from seven locations across the province. For over 65 years, Redhead Equipment has grown and diversified. We have expanded our lines of equipment and locations to become one of the largest heavy equipment dealers in Saskatchewan. Offering sales, parts, service, rentals and financing on a wide variety of equipment, we provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all your heavy duty equipment needs. For more information, visit www.redheadequipment.ca.
We give our customers…The Power of Choice.